The Numi toilet combines unmatched design and technology to bring you the finest in personal comfort and cleansing. Kohler's most advanced toilet now offers personalized settings that let you fine-tune every option to your exact preferences, from ambient colored lighting to wireless Bluetooth® music sync capability to the heated seat and foot warmer. Play your favorite music and podcasts - simply stream wirelessly with any device enabled with Bluetooth technology, store MP3 files to the SD card, or plug in your device using the auxiliary cable. Other upgrades include Power-Save mode for energy efficiency, emergency flush for power outages, and an intuitive touch-screen remote. From its striking form to its exceptional water efficiency, the Numi toilet marks a new standard of excellence in the bathroom.
- Compact, streamlined one-piece intelligent toilet with integrated personal cleansing.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- Motion-activated, hands-free opening/closing of seat and cover.
- Advanced bidet functionality with self-cleaning wand, precision air dryer, and deodorizing filter all in one.
- Adjustable heated seat and foot warmer.
- Ambient lighting with eight colors and three programming options.
- Power-save mode monitors usage and adjusts heated seat settings to save energy.
- Emergency flush supports up to 100 flushes during power outage.
- Included Components: K-7420 premium remote control, block mounting kit, and inlet hose kit.
- Syncs with devices enabled with BLUETOOTH® wireless technology including smartphones, MP3 players, tablets, and laptops located up to 33 feet away.*
- Touch-screen remote control with magnetic wall-mount docking/charging station.
- User presets for up to six people to recall individual saved preferences.
- Remote is adjustable to 12 different languages.
- Remote includes lithium polymer rechargeable battery.
- Preferred remote for residential settings.
- Dual-flush technology allows you to choose between a full- or partial-flush.
- The BLUETOOTH® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Kohler Co. is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
- A drain line grade of ¼ per foot minimum is required.
- Standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- Requires a supply stop with 1/2-inch OD compression male outlet thread.
- Requires a 120 V, 15 A minimum, 60 Hz receptacle protected by a GFCI.
- Supply line included.
- If local codes require the toilet be bolted to the flange, order flange installation kit for required hardware and instructions.
Specification & Views
3D3DS | 3DOBJ | 3DSketchup | 3DDXFSymbol | DWGFrontView | DWGPlanView | DWGSideView | DXFFrontView | DXFPlanView | DXFSideView | GIFLineArt | IMGDetail1 | IMGDetail10 | IMGDetail11 | IMGDetail12 | IMGDetail2 | IMGDetail3 | IMGDetail4 | IMGDetail5 | IMGDetail7 | IMGDetail8 | IMGDetail9 | IMGGlam | IMGISO | SpecPDFFileName | 3DRevit | IMGDetail6 |
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page