Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
This toilet tank combines water efficiency with the versatile style of the Cimarron collection. A 1.28-gallon flush provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance. This tank features innovative AquaPiston(R) technology, a patented flush engine that delivers a fast, powerful, and virtually plug-free flush. Pair this tank with the K-4829 or K-4347 bowl for a unified look.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Right-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Combines with the K-4347 or K-4829 bowl to create a complete K-3887 or K-3851 Cimarron toilet.
- Coordinates with other products in the Cimarron collection.
- Qualifies as an HET(High-Efficiency Toilet). Consumer rebates are available in some municipalities.
- Qualifiée comme HET (toilette haute efficacité) – des remises aux consommateurs sont offertes dans certaines municipalités.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- AquaPiston® canister allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush.
- Flush valve's 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3" flapper for leak-free performance.
- Light-touch canister flush requires a lower actuation force than a flapper.
- Supply line sold separately.
- DryLock® System saves installation time and helps prevent water leakage.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page