Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
Incorporate this easy-to-install, linear shower drain into your next contemporary shower project for a sleek, minimalist look with maximum function. This innovative drain solution delivers the best-in-class quality you’ve come to expect from KOHLER, along with customizable channel length and outlet location, premium hair strainer, and durable, easy-to-clean electropolished stainless steel base. Designed for single-slope tiled shower floors and flush-to-wall placements, the drain channel is effortless to size, adjust, and tile against in your home or commercial shower installation.
- Flush-to-wall design (recommended) provides a clean aesthetic; can also be installed within shower floor interior.
- Extend channel length from 36" to 60" for easier specification and precise wall-to-wall installation (if desired).
- Channel is pitched to outlet for easy cleaning and complete drainage; handles up to 15 gpm (56.8 lpm) flow capacity (rate may vary by installation).
- Drain outlet location can be adjusted to bypass joints, venting, or other in-floor obstacles.
- Outlet adapter can be preattached to drain pipe for simplified installation and access to couplings.
- Easy-clean domed hair strainer prevents clogs.
- Subfloor brackets are height-adjustable to ensure the drain channel is mounted at the correct height during installation.
- Removeable tile guide/mud guard keeps channel clean of debris during installation and provides a straight edge to tile against.
- Wide-top flange with protective film ensures excellent waterproof adhesion.
- Includes subfloor mounting brackets, tile guide/mud guard, hair strainer, and threaded collar, along with straight pipe and threaded outlet adapters.
- Can also be installed with KOHLER side-outlet adapter K-28987 (sold separately).
- Requires Kohler 2-1/2" x 36", 2-1/2" x 48", or 2-1/2" x 60" linear drain grate.
- Through-the-floor, installed with tile.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page