Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
Thermostatic technology allows you to maintain consistent temperature control in your showering system for the ultimate shower experience. This precision-engineered, best-in-class thermostatic valve comes mostly assembled for easy installation, and is designed for use with the elegant thermostatic valve control panel trim with recessed push-buttons. With four independently controllable ports, this valve is ideally suited for applications where up to four outlets are required.
- High-flow thermostatic mixing valve.
- Mechanically controlled thermostatic mixing valve maintains outlet temperature throughout shower experience.
- Up to 8 gpm (30.3 lpm) flow rate at 45 psi (3.1 bar) with maximum flow of 7 gpm (26.5 lpm) from one outlet.
- 3/4" female NPT inlet connections.
- 1/2" female NPT outlets.
- Service stops with integral filters.
- Antiscald protection.
- Integrated adjustable high-temperature limit stop to control maximum water temperature.
- Adjustable comfort setting (preset at approximately 104°F).
- Conserve water by enabling built-in eco mode, which limits use to only one outlet at a time.
- Requires four-outlet thermostatic valve control panel trim with recessed push buttons (sold separately).
- Mounts within standard 2" x 4" (38 x 102 mm) walls.
- Fully-serviceable from the front of the valve.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page