Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
Feel confident with every sip that you are getting nothing but the best for you and your family. The Aquifer®+ two-stage water purification system effectively reduces contaminants including bacteria, virus, lead, mercury, chlorine and pharmaceuticals in your cold water. While many other systems use coal-based media filters, Aquifer+ uses two recyclable filters: a carbon block filter made of ground-up coconut shells and a filter made of hollow fiber membrane. Under-sink installation is fast and easy, and the compact Aquifer®+ system fits alongside garbage disposals and household items stored below the sink.
- Two-stage purification system reduces contaminants such as bacteria, virus, lead, mercury, chlorine, chloramine, select pharmaceuticals and more.
- Reduces over 95% of perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS) in drinking water.
- Two-cartridge system includes coconut shell-based carbon filter and hollow fiber membrane filter.
- Hollow fiber membrane technology reduces bacteria and virus in the water.
- 0.85 gpm maximum flow rate at 60 psi.
- Provides the equivalent of over 2,900 standard 16.9-oz bottles of water.
- Filter head automatically turns off the water supply when cartridge is removed.
- Postage-paid recycling program for used cartridges to reduce solid waste to landfills.
- Includes K-77687 carbon block VOC and K-29639 hollow fiber membrane single replacement filter cartridges.
- Recommended for use with beverage and bar faucets such as Wellspring® and Carafe®.
- Quarter-turn twist cartridge for easy installation and replacement.
- For cold water use only.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page