Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
The Corbelle two-piece toilet delivers powerful, clean swirl-style flushing in a sleek skirted design. Kohler's most complete flush ever, Revolution 360 swirl flushing technology keeps your bowl cleaner longer than a conventional flush. Installation is easy with the ReadyLock™ system: the skirted trapway installs to the floor flange and attaches to the toilet, eliminating the need to drill holes while offering the same secure installation as non-skirted toilets. This WaterSense®-labeled high-efficiency toilet brings you annual water savings.
- Two-piece design.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Skirted trapway simplifies cleaning.
- Revolution 360® swirl-flushing technology generates a forceful swirling motion to keep the bowl cleaner, longer.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully-glazed trapway.
- Patented ReadyLock™ installation system is a simple solution for skirted toilets that saves time, hassle, and eliminates the need to drill into the floor for a standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- CleanCoat™ technology inhibits the growth of water scale and mineral stains for improved ease of cleaning.
- Combination consists of the K-4144 bowl and K-4143 tank.
- Alternative options available: Corbelle with ContinousClean - K-5709
- 9-3/4" (248 mm) x 7-1/4" (184 mm) water area.
- 29 1/2" (749 mm) x 16-1/2" (419 mm) x 31-3/8" (797 mm).
- Vitreous china.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- AquaPiston® canister allows water to flow out of the tank from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush.
- Flush valve's 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3" flapper for leak-free performance.
- Light-touch canister flush requires a lower actuation force than a flapper.
- Standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- 10" and 14" (254 mm and 356 mm) rough-in kits also available.
- Seat and supply line sold separately.
- Floor-mount/floor outlet.
Specification & Views
3D3DS | 3DOBJ | 3DSketchup | 3DDXFSymbol | DWGFrontView | DWGPlanView | DWGSideView | DXFFrontView | DXFPlanView | DXFSideView | GIFLineArt | IMGDetail1 | IMGDetail2 | IMGDetail3 | IMGDetail4 | IMGFront | IMGGlam | IMGISO | IMGTOP | 3DRevit | IMGDetail5 |
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page