Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
With a sleek, minimalist design, oversized rollers for best-in-class sliding action, and low-maintenance CleanCoat® glass treatment, the KOHLER® Elate shower door combines bold style with delightful functionality. Because Elate can be installed to open from the left or right, it fits easily into your bathroom layout, and 3/8" out-of-plumb adjustability on each side makes the Elate shower door easy to install. A large range of sizes, glass types, and finishes means there’s an Elate shower door waiting for you.
- Frameless design emphasizes glass and creates a sleek, minimalist look.
- Vertical handle with inside knob on moving panel.
- Gently-curved towel bar provides integrated storage on fixed panel.
- Tempered glass ensures enhanced safety and durability.
- CleanCoat®+ glass coating creates a hydrophobic barrier that repels water, soap scum, and residue, saving time and protecting shower doors 10 times longer than original CleanCoat. (Based on 2021 internal wear/abrasion testing using a microfiber cloth.)
- Smooth, easy-to-clean wall jambs.
- Full-length moving panel seal provides excellent water containment.
- Coordinates with other products in the Elate collection.
- Shower door configuration consists of one sliding panel and one stationary panel.
- Fits opening widths 68-1/4" - 71-5/8" (1734 - 1819 mm).
- 75-1/2" (1918 mm) tall, with a lofty 72-11/16" (1846 mm) minimum head clearance.
- 3-3/8" (86 mm) width adjustment.
- Out-of-plumb adjustability simplifies installation.
- Door can be installed to open to the left or right to suit your bathroom layout.
- For residential use only.
- Not for use in hospitality.
Specification & Views
SpecPDFFileName | InstallationWithoutSPPDF | 3DDWGSymbol | 3DDXFSymbol | 3D3DS | 3DOBJ | 3DSketchup | 3DDWG | 3DDXF | DWGFrontView | DWGPlanView | DWGSideView | DXFFrontView | DXFPlanView | DXFSideView | BIMRevit | InteractiveSVG | IMGISO | 3DRevit |
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page