Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
With its clean, simple design and efficient performance, this Highline water-conserving toilet combines both style and function. An innovative 1.28-gallon flush setting provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to an old 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing flushing power. The elongated bowl and chair-like height ensure comfortable use.
- Two-piece design.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Right-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Tank locks included.
- Combination consists of the K-4467-TR tank and the K-4199 bowl.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- Class Five® flushing technology offers virtually plug-free performance and rinsing power for a clean bowl.
- Standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- Three-bolt quick-connect installation.
- Seat and supply line sold separately.
Specification & Views
3D3DS | 3DOBJ | 3DRevit | 3DSketchup | 3DDWGSymbol | 3DDXFSymbol | GIFLineArt | IMGFront | IMGISO | SpecPDFFileName | DWGFrontView | DWGPlanView | DWGSideView | DXFFrontView | DXFPlanView | DXFSideView |
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page