Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
Thermostatic technology allows you to maintain consistent temperature control in your showering system for the ultimate shower experience. This precision-engineered, best-in-class thermostatic valve comes mostly assembled for easy installation and is designed for use with the elegant thermostatic valve control panel trim with recessed push-button. With a single port, this valve is suited for applications where only one shower outlet is used.
- High-flow thermostatic mixing valve.
- Mechanically controlled thermostatic mixing valve maintains outlet temperature throughout shower experience.
- Up to 7 gpm (26.5 lpm) maximum flow rate at 45 psi (3.1 bar).
- 3/4" female NPT inlet.
- ½" female NPT outlet.
- Service stops with integral filters.
- Antiscald protection.
- Integrated adjustable high-temperature limit stop to control maximum water temperature.
- Adjustable comfort setting (preset at approximately 104°F).
- Requires one-outlet thermostatic valve control panel trim with recessed push button (sold separately).
- Mounts within standard 2" x 4" (38 x 102 mm) walls.
- Fully-serviceable from the front of the valve.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page