10. In the case of purchases through Authorized Users, who earns points - the GROF USA Pro Trade company with the account or the Authorized User ordering the products or services on their behalf?
Both! When buying from us, the purchase points will be assigned to the purchasing company and bonus additional points will be assigned to the person in charge of purchasing the products or services, as long as they are approved by the client as Authorized Users.
11. What is the percentage of points to be earned by the company and the Authorized User?
100% of the points from the purchase will be assigned to the company. A bonus 10% of points will be assigned to the Authorized User making the purchase.
12. As an Authorized User, do I have access to Trade Special agreements, or will I redeem my points as a Homeowner?
When accessing our platform as an employee (Authorized User) of a GROF USA Pro Account, you will have access to Trade Special agreements. When redeeming your personal bonus points, you will have access to Homeowner pricing.
13. Are GROF USA Employees, Retirees, and Suppliers eligible for this program?
Yes! They will, however, redeem points as Homeowners.
14. What is the difference between Homeowners and Pro Accounts in the GROF USA Signature Rewards?
Pro accounts are those approved by GROF USA as part of the Trade (Architects, General Contractors, Designers, Remodelers, Contractors, Subcontractors, Resellers, among others).
15. What is the extra benefit of joining the GROF USA Signature Rewards with the Design Plan accounts?
There are significant savings on design plans with added benefits.
16. When can I redeem points?
When checking out your purchase, you will be able to redeem accessible points in your account. Just redeem the available points for a discount code, apply and the dollar value will be deducted from your order total.