Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
Digital thermostatic technology provides accurate, precise, and consistent temperature and flow control in your showering system. This precision-engineered, best-in-class digital thermostatic valve is designed for use with the Anthem digital control. Its easy plug-and-play design makes installation simple. With six independently controllable outlet ports, this valve is ideally suited for applications where six shower outlets are required, offering two different temperature and flow zones. Optional built-in eco mode lets you use just one outlet at a time to conserve water.
- Digitally controlled thermostatic mixing valve.
- Antiscald protection.
- Built-in temperature and flow control.
- Allows for two different temperature and flow zones in your shower.
- Conserve water by enabling built-in eco mode, which limits use to only one outlet at a time.
- Highly anticipated updates to the KOHLER Konnect® app will unlock additional Anthem system features, Kohler-developed experiences, and system updates.
- Up to 22 gpm (83 lpm) flow rate at 45 psi (3.1 bar) with maximum flow of 9.5 gpm (36 lpm) from one outlet.
- Six independently controllable ½" outlets with brass tube connections.
- 3/4" inlets with brass tube connections.
- Mounts within standard 2" x 4" (38 x 102 mm) walls.
- Install valve approximately 32' (9754 mm) away from the digital control (cable supplied with control).
- Prewired with two-prong plug for connection to 120v GFCI receptacle.
- After digital control is connected to valve and power source, follow on-screen prompts for easy setup; no Internet needed. (Digital control sold separately).
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page