Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
Digital thermostatic technology provides accurate, precise and consistent temperature and flow control in your showering system. This precision-engineered, best-in-class digital thermostatic valve is designed for use with the Anthem digital control. Its easy plug-and-play design makes installation simple. With two independently controllable outlet ports, this valve is ideally suited for applications where only one or two shower outlets are required. Optional built-in eco mode lets you use just one outlet at a time to conserve water.
- Digitally controlled thermostatic mixing valve.
- Antiscald protection.
- Built-in temperature and flow control.
- Conserve water by enabling built-in eco mode, which limits use to only one outlet at a time.
- Highly anticipated updates to the KOHLER Konnect® app will unlock additional Anthem system features, Kohler-developed experiences, and system updates.
- Up to 12 gpm (45.4 lpm) flow rate at 45 psi (3.1 bar) with maximum flow of 9.5 gpm (36 lpm) from one outlet.
- Two independently controllable 1/2" outlets with brass tube connections.
- 1/2" inlets with brass tube connections.
- Mounts within standard 2" x 4" (38 x 102 mm) walls.
- Install valve approximately 32' (9754 mm) away from the digital control (cable supplied with control).
- Prewired with two-prong plug for connection to 120v GFCI receptacle.
- After digital control is connected to valve and power source, follow on-screen prompts for easy setup; no Internet needed. (Digital control sold separately).
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page