Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
Enjoy greater peace of mind about the water you drink at home. The Aquifer double-cartridge water filtration system effectively reduces contaminants including lead, mercury, chlorine, and pharmaceuticals in your cold water-without compromising your faucet's performance. While many other systems use coal-based media filters, the Aquifer filter uses ground-up coconut shells, making it more eco-friendly. Under-sink installation is fast and easy, and the compact Aquifer system fits alongside garbage disposals and household items stored below the sink.
- Two-stage filtration and absorption system.
- Reduces Chlorine Taste & Odor, Chloramine, Particulate Class I, Lead, Asbestos, Cyst, Mercury, Turbidity, and select Pharmaceuticals. See Performance Data Sheet for individual contaminants and reduction performance.
- Reduces over 95% of perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS) in drinking water.
- Available recycling program of used cartridges, reducing solid waste to landfills.
- Filter head automatically turns off the water supply when cartridge is removed.
- 1.70 gpm (gallons per minute) maximum flow rate at 60 psi.
- Eco-friendly coconut shell based carbon filters.
- For use with any kitchen, bathroom or beverage faucets. Recommended beverage faucets Wellspring or Carafe.
- Filters cold water only when installed with a kitchen or bathroom faucet.
- Includes K-77688 2 pack replacement cartridges.
- High-impact plastic construction.
- Quarter turn twist cartridge replacement for easy install and replacement.
- Cartouche à quart de tour pour l’installation et le remplacement faciles.
- Pour l’eau froide seulement.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page