Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
Feel confident with every sip that you are getting nothing but the best for you and your family. Keep your Aquifer®+ water purification system flowing with this two-pack of replacement filter cartridges. The Aquifer®+ water purification system uses two filters to effectively reduce harmful chemicals and contaminants including bacteria, virus, lead, mercury, chlorine and pharmaceuticals in your cold water.
- Includes K-77687 carbon block VOC and K-29639 hollow fiber membrane single replacement filter cartridges.
- For use with the K-29638 Aquifer®+ water purification system.
- Reduces Bacteria, Virus, Chlorine Taste & Odor, Chloramine, Particulate Class I, Lead, Asbestos, Cyst, Mercury, Turbidity, and select Pharmaceuticals. See Performance Data Sheet for individual contaminants and reduction performance.
- Reduces over 95% of perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS) in drinking water.
- Hollow fiber membrane technology reduces bacteria and virus in the water.
- 0.85 gpm maximum flow rate at 60 psi.
- Filter head automatically turns off the water supply when cartridge is removed.
- Postage-paid recycling program for used cartridges to reduce solid waste to landfills.
- Quarter-turn twist cartridge for easy installation and replacement.
- For cold water use only.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page