Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
Feel confident with every sip that you are providing the best quality water for you and your family. The Aquifer® reverse osmosis (RO) water filtration system effectively reduces contaminants including arsenic, fluoride, TDS, bacteria, virus, lead, mercury, chlorine and pharmaceuticals in your cold water. Install your Aquifer® RO system with a KOHLER® RO-compatible Wellspring® beverage faucet, available in five finishes and Traditional or Contemporary styles.
- Four-stage purification system reduces contaminants such as arsenic, fluoride, bacteria, virus, lead, mercury, chlorine, chloramine, select pharmaceuticals and more.
- Reduces over 95% of perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS) in drinking water.
- 1:1 ratio high-recovery reverse osmosis membrane creating less waste water.
- Provides up to 27.5 gallons per day, or the equivalent of over 200 16.9-oz. bottles of water (results may vary based on water pressure, temperature and incoming water quality).
- 0.5 gpm (1.9 l/min) maximum flow rate at 60 psi (4.1 bar).
- 3.2 gallon storage tank.
- Filter head automatically turns off water supply when cartridge is removed.
- Postage-paid recycling program for used cartridges to reduce solid waste to landfills.
- Requires Kohler RO-compatible beverage faucet with air gap.
- For cold water use only.
- Includes four filter cartridges (K-22156, K-22157, K-22158, K-23334).
- High-impact plastic construction.
- Quarter-turn twist cartridge for easy installation and replacement.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page