Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
With Heated BubbleMassage™ hydrotherapy, airjets release thousands of heated bubbles that deliver a blissfully warm, invigorating full-body massage experience. This air bath's heated surface warms the back, shoulders and neck with adjustable temperature settings to create a soothing, spa-like environment. Taking its design cues from traditional Craftsman furniture, the Archer® line of baths reveals beveled edges and curved bases for a clean, sophisticated style. This air bath offers a low step-over height while allowing for deep, comfortable soaking.
- Bask® heated surface creates spa-like relaxation with soothing warmth on your back, shoulders, and neck.
- Three heat settings allow you to customize the surface temperature.
- 120 airjets release thousands of heated bubbles that surround and support the body in a warm massage.
- Purge cycles remove residual water from air channels after use to keep the system clean.
- Variable-speed blower lets you adjust massage intensity to 18 levels.
- Comfort Depth® design offers a convenient 19" step-over height while retaining the same depth as a standard 21" bath.
- Molded lumbar support offers extra comfort while bathing.
- Slotted overflow allows for deep soaking.
- Integral flange helps prevent water from seeping behind wall and simplifies alcove installation.
- Bottom surface manufactured with textured appearance.
- Coordinates with other products in the Archer collection.
- Se coordonne avec d’autres produits de la collection Archer®.
- Built-in 600W BubbleMassage™ heater warms humidified air before it enters the bath.
- Bath includes auto purge (after bath drains) and manual purge cycles to remove residual water and keep system clean.
- Auto-shutoff timer on blower allows users to enjoy Heated BubbleMassage™ experience for 60 minutes before turning off.
- Built-in 60W electric heater included to keep bath surface warm.
- User interface: two separate electronic keypad controls for Heated BubbleMassage™ and Bask®.
- Right drain.
- 120V electrical requirement allows for easy installation with standard outlet.
- Requires two dedicated circuits.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page