Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
This Archer® bath offers both a relaxing whirlpool hydromassage and a soothing Heated BubbleMassage™, with each experience controlled independently. Whirlpool jets relax away the day's tension as you surround your body in a cushion of heated massaging bubbles. With Heated BubbleMassage™ hydrotherapy, airjets release thousands of heated bubbles that deliver a blissfully warm, invigorating full-body massage. This bath has a low step-over height while allowing deep, comfortable soaking.
- 118 airjets release thousands of heated bubbles that surround and support the body in a warm massage.
- Purge cycles remove residual water from air channels after use to keep the system clean.
- Variable-speed blower lets you adjust Heated BubbleMassage™ massage intensity to 18 levels.
- Single-speed whirlpool revitalizes sore muscles.
- 8 fully adjustable whirlpool jets allow users to customize hydromassage flow and direction at each jet.
- Comfort Depth® design offers a convenient 19" step-over height while retaining the same depth as a standard 21" bath.
- Molded lumbar support offers extra comfort while bathing.
- Slotted overflow allows for deep soaking.
- Integral apron.
- Integral flange helps prevent water from seeping behind wall and simplifies alcove installation.
- Bottom surface manufactured with textured appearance.
- Coordinates with other products in the Archer collection.
- Se coordonne avec d’autres produits de la collection Archer®.
- Built-in 600W BubbleMassage™ heater warms humidified air before it enters the bath.
- Bath includes auto purge (after bath drains) and manual purge cycles to remove residual water and keep system clean.
- Auto-shutoff timer on blower allows users to enjoy Heated BubbleMassage™ experience for 60 minutes before turning off.
- User interface: electronic keypad control for Heated BubbleMassage™; air switch actuator for whirlpool.
- Left drain.
- Whirlpool pump, blower, air heat: 120V electrical requirement.
- Requires three dedicated circuits.
- Remote blower motor installation required (relocation kit is included).
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page