Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
This high-efficiency toilet tank combines water conservation with the versatile style of the Cimarron collection. A 1.28-gallon flush provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance. This tank features innovative AquaPiston technology, a patented flush engine that delivers a fast, powerful, and virtually plug-free flush. Pair this tank with the K-5309 bowl for a complete Cimarron skirted toilet.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Combines with the K-5309 bowl to create a complete K-5310 Cimarron toilet.
- Coordinates with other products in the Cimarron collection.
- S'agence avec d’autres produits de la collection Cimarron.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- AquaPiston® canister allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush.
- Flush valve's 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3" flapper for leak-free performance.
- Light-touch canister flush requires a lower actuation force than a flapper.
- AquaPiston® canister flush valve optimizes flush performance and resists warping and deterioration.
- Supply line sold separately.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page