Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
Featuring the classic, versatile look of the Cimarron collection, this two-piece toilet combines water-saving flush performance with graceful curves. A 1.28-gallon flush provides up to 16,500 gallons of water savings per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance. This toilet features innovative AquaPiston technology, a patented flush engine that delivers a fast, powerful, and virtually plug-free flush. The round-front bowl is positioned at a convenient height for comfort and ease of use.
- Two-piece design.
- Round-front bowl offers an ideal solution for smaller baths and powder rooms.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully-glazed trapway.
- Left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Combination consists of the K-4829 bowl and the K-4166 tank.
- Coordinates with other products in the Cimarron collection.
- Le système DryLock™ fait épargner du temps à l’installation et prévient les fuites
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- AquaPiston® canister allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush.
- Flush valve's 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3" flapper for leak-free performance.
- Light-touch canister flush requires a lower actuation force than a flapper.
- AquaPiston® canister flush valve optimizes flush performance and resists warping and deterioration.
- DryLock® System saves installation time and helps prevent water leakage.
- 10" (254 mm) rough-in.
- Seat and supply line sold separately.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page