Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
The Cimarron® Comfort Height® toilet has become an enduring symbol of power and timeless beauty. Trusted for years by professionals and homeowners, Cimarron features Kohler’s most complete flush ever, Revolution 360® swirl flush powered by the AquaPiston® flush valve. Installation saves you time and money, too, with Kohler’s patent-pending two-bolt tank-to-bowl omni-directional leveling system.
- Two-piece design.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.6 gpf (6.0 lpf).
- Left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully glazed trapway.
- Revolution 360® flushing technology generates a forceful swirling motion to keep the bowl clean longer.
- Sanitary guard where bowl and tank meet for ease of cleaning.
- CleanCoat™ surface treatment inhibits the growth of water scale and mineral stains for improved ease of cleaning.
- Coordinates with other products in the Cimarron collection.
- Precision-engineered patented tank, bowl, and trapway create strong siphon during flushing.
- AquaPiston® canister optimizes the flow out of the tank, harnessing gravity and the natural powerful reducing cascade of water to increase the power and effectiveness of the flush.
- Easy-to-flush canister design requires less force to actuate than a 3" (76 mm) flapper, and has 90% less exposed seal material which resists conditions that cause wear, tear, shrinkage and swelling.
- Standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- Seat and supply line sold separately.
Specification & Views
IMGISO | 3DDWGSymbol | 3DDXFSymbol | 3D3DS | 3DOBJ | 3DSketchup | 3DRevit | BIMRevit | DWGFrontView | DWGPlanView | DWGSideView | DXFFrontView | DXFPlanView | DXFSideView | 3DDWG | 3DDXF | SpecPDFFileName | InteractiveSVG | InstallationWithoutSPPDF | IMGGlam | IMGDetail1 | IMGDetail3 | IMGPARTIALROOMVIEW | IMGPARTIALROOMVIEW |
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page