Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
With a striking contemporary profile, the Composed® faucet brings elegant residential design to commercial bathrooms. Kinesis™ technology features a concealed sensor inside the wall-mount spout for highly accurate, consistent activation and a sleek look. Valving is located below the deck, creating a smaller footprint with a clean, design-forward aesthetic and easy serviceability.
- Kinesis™ technology with concealed sensor allows for a clean aesthetic and provides extraordinarily accurate and reliable actuation in varying installation environments.
- Below-counter valving reduces the faucet footprint and provides easier service.
- Design-forward aesthetic for commercial bathroom spaces.
- 0.5 gpm (1.9 lpm) maximum flow rate.
- Requires K-13480 single or K-13481 multiple AC adapter unit.
- On-demand usage with 30-second max. continual run cycle to prevent vandalism and save water.
- Vandal-resistant aerated outlet.
- 18" (457 mm) stainless steel braided flexible supply hose for easy installation.
- 8-9/16" (217 mm) spout reach.
- Includes spout assembly, grid drain, control box assembly, supply hose and standard mounting hardware.
- Grid drain.
- Concealed mechanical mixer sold separately.
- Complies with the Safe Drinking Water Act (SDWA).
Specification & Views
IMGISO | SpecPDFFileName | 3DDWG | 3DDWGSymbol | 3DDXF | 3DDXFSymbol | 3D3DS | 3DOBJ | 3DSketchup | DWGFrontView | DWGPlanView | DWGSideView | DXFFrontView | DXFPlanView | DXFSideView | InteractiveSVG | InteractiveSVG | InstallationWithoutSPPDF | BIMRevit | 3DRevit |
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page