Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
This Corbelle ContinuousClean toilet tank features an automatic dispensing system that delivers a consistent amount of toilet bowl cleaner with every flush to keep your bowl cleaner between flushes. Simply place a cleaning tablet in the tank compartment, set the desired amount with the adjustment dial, and the system does all the work. This water-efficient toilet tank also utilizes the innovative AquaPiston technology, a patented flush engine that delivers a fast, powerful, and virtually plug-free flush. Pair this tank with the K-4144 bowl for a complete Corbelle with ContinuousClean skirted toilet.
- ContinuousClean system automatically dispenses cleaning solution with every flush.
- Works with any white toilet bowl cleaner tablet. Tablets last for more than one year in ContinuousClean system.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Combines with the K-4144 bowl to create a complete K-5709 Corbelle ContinuousClean toilet.
- Adjustment dial lets you set how much cleaning solution is dispensed with every flush.
- Optional: uses two AAA batteries (included) to power the LED system indicator light. System indicator light will notify user when system is working properly and when to replace cleaning agent or batteries.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- AquaPiston® canister allows water to flow out of the tank from all sides (360°), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush.
- Flush valve's 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3" flapper for leak-free performance.
- Supply line sold separately.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page