Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
This Corbelle toilet tank features innovative AquaPiston technology, a patented flush engine that delivers a fast, powerful, and virtually plug-free flush. A 1.28-gallon flush provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance. Pair this tank with the K-4144 bowl for a complete Corbelle skirted toilet.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Right-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Combines with the K-4144 bowl to create a complete K-3814-RA Corbelle toilet.
- S'harmonise à la cuvette K-4144 pour créer une toilette Corbelle K-3814-RA complète.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- AquaPiston® canister allows water to flow out of the tank from all sides (360 degrees), increasing the power and effectiveness of the flush.
- Flush valve's 3:2 ratio harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flush performance.
- Durable canister design has 90% less exposed seal material than a 3" flapper for leak-free performance.
- Light-touch canister flush requires a lower actuation force than a flapper.
- Supply line sold separately.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page