Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
For custom showering applications, this valve elevates your showering experience through the power of technology, giving you more options for cleansing and relaxation than ever. Digital thermostatic technology provides accurate, precise, and consistent temperature control. This precision-engineered, best-in-class digital thermostatic valve is designed for use with the DTV+ digital system, and its easy plug-and-go design makes installation simple. With three independently controllable outlet ports, this valve is ideally suited for applications where up to three shower outlets are required. Additionally, with the DTV+ system, this valve can also be used in combination with a second digital valve to provide either additional outlets or to deliver two different water temperatures at the same time.
- Digitally controlled thermostatic mixing valve.
- Anti-scald protection.
- Three independently controllable 1/2" outlets with copper tube connections.
- Up to 13 gallons per minute (49.2 L) flow rate with maximum flow of 8 gallons per minute (30.3 L) from one outlet.
- 1/2" (12.7 mm) inlets with copper tube connections.
- High temperature limit setting for additional protection.
- Montage dans les murs standard à montants de 2x4 po.
- Exige le module de commande de système DTV+ K-99695 (vendu séparément).
- Reinforced engineering grade thermoplastic body.
- Can be mounted within a standard 2x4 wall cavity.
- Pre-wired with three-prong plug for connection to 110v AC receptacle.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page