Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
The Highcliff Ultra floor-mount flushometer bowl features a revolutionary flushing engine and refined aesthetic design. Measuring 16-7/8" to the top of the rim, the Highcliff Ultra meets both ADA and CSA height requirements. The Ultra engine represents a breakthrough in flush performance, tolerating a wide range of water supply conditions found in R&R and new construction. The Highcliff Ultra is listed from 1.1 to 1.6 gpf but can operate at 1.0 gpf. It performs well at every flush interval, making it uniquely effective with dual flush valves. It has been proven with all manner of valves (diaphragm, piston, manual, and electronic) from a variety of manufacturers.
- Elongated bowl.
- 1-1/2" (38 mm) rear spud.
- 10" x 7" (254 mm x 178 mm) water surface.
- Antimicrobial finish inhibits the growth of mold-, mildew-, stain-, and odor-causing bacteria on the fixture surface.
- Replaces Highcrest K-4301 and Highcliff K-4367.
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully-glazed trapway.
- Supports static load of 2,500 lbs.
- Vitreous china.
- Designed to outperform competitors in bowl cleanliness and plug resistance.
- Reduced splashing.
- Maximum waste removal.
- Improved toilet seat cover removal.
- Excellent bowl rinse.
- Engineered to flush effectively in buildings with low supply pressure and flow. Tested to 25 psi and 19 gpm.
- Maximum drain line carry at all flush volumes per ASME standard.
- 26-1/8" L x 14-5/8" W x 16-5/8" H.
- 11" rough-in.
- Seat not included.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page