Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
With its clean, simple design and efficient performance, this Highline water-conserving toilet combines both style and function. The two-piece toilet features a convenient chair-like height and elongated bowl for comfort, as well as a concealed trapway for a sleek look and easy cleaning. An innovative 1.28-gallon flush setting provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to an old 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing flushing power.
- Two-piece design.
- Concealed trapway and Clean Caps® facilitate easier cleaning and enhanced design.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Vitreous china.
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully-glazed trapway.
- Combination consists of the K-4467 tank and the K-80020 bowl.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- KOHLERs canister flush valve harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flushing performance.
- Class Five® flushing technology offers virtually plug-free performance and rinsing power for a clean bowl.
- Three-bolt quick-connect installation.
- Seat and supply line sold separately.
- Standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page