Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
Breathtaking design meets unrivaled craftsmanship in the KOHLER(R) Tailored vanity collection. No detail was overlooked in the meticulous crafting of this collection, from the premium hardwoods to the specially designed hardware and vanity tops, all available in an array of finishes to create your own look. This Jacquard bathroom vanity echoes the designs found in traditional furniture and cabinetry making techniques, pared down to the absolutely essential. Complete your vanity cabinet with a coordinating top, hardware, and accessories from the collection.
- Catalyzed conversion varnish provides a durable moisture-resistant finish.
- Two doors and three drawers.
- Frameless construction with full-overlay doors and drawers.
- Three-way adjustable slow-close door hinges with 110-degree opening capability for easy cabinet access.
- Full-extension 18" depth drawers with slow-close under-mount slides for smooth opening.
- Solid wood drawers with dovetail construction.
- Legs offer the polished look of furniture in the bath.
- Coordinates with the K-99685 Jacquard ring pull (sold separately).
- Combines with Solid/Expressions™ and Ceramic/Impressions® vanity tops (sold separately) for a complete vanity.
- Customize your storage with optional in-door accessories, in-drawer accessories, and medicine cabinet surrounds and side kits (sold separately).
- Solid wood and veneers.
- Wood is a living material, and its beauty is enhanced by natural variations in grain, color, and pattern. No two pieces of wood are exactly the same, and the color will change with age, temperature, and exposure to light.
- The nature of wood grain can cause variations in stain depth. Our expert craftspeople hand-apply the stain to blend these variations.
- La nature du grain du bois peut causer des variations dans la profondeur de la teinture. Nos artisans experts appliquent la teinture de maniere a attenuer ces ecarts.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page