Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
Ideal for school construction and remodeling, the Juvenile Ultra floor-mount flushometer bowl features a revolutionary flushing engine and refined aesthetic design. Measuring 13-3/4" to the top of the rim, the Juvenile Ultra meets both ADA and Texas Accessibility Standard (TAS) height requirements for elementary school children, 5 through 8 years old. The Ultra engine represents a breakthrough in flush performance, tolerating a wide range of water supply conditions found in R&R and new construction. The Juvenile Ultra is listed from 1.1 to 1.6 gpf but can operate at 1.0 gpf, and performs well at every flush interval.
- Elongated bowl at juvenile height.
- 1-1/2" (38 mm) top spud.
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully-glazed trapway.
- 10" x 7" (254 mm x 178 mm) water surface.
- 1.1 gpf (4.2 lpf), 1.28 (4.8 lpf) or 1.6 gpf (6.0 lpf) depending on flushometer specified.
- Also available with antimicrobial finish K-96059-SS.
- 10" or 12" (254 or 305 mm) rough-in.
- Vitreous china.
- Designed to outperform competitors in bowl cleanliness and plug resistance.
- Maximum waste removal.
- Engineered for toilet seat cover removal.
- Excellent bowl rinse.
- Engineered to flush effectively in buildings with low supply pressure and flow.
- Maximum drain line carry at all flush volumes per ASME standard.
- 25-15/16" L x 14-5/8" W x 13-3/4" H.
- Meets ADA and Texas Accessibilty Standard (TAS) height requirements for elementary school children, 5 through 8 years of age (12" to 15" to the top of the seat).
- Siège non compris.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page