Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
Flushometers with Mach™ technology feature reliable piston technology to deliver consistent performance and accurate discharge across a full range of incoming water pressures.
- 0.125 gpf (0.47 lpf).
- 125-micron filter protects internal components.
- High back pressure vacuum breaker.
- Locking stop cap and nonhold open design provide protection against vandalism.
- No external flush volume adjustment ensures water conservation.
- Chloramine and chlorine resistance on all rubber components exposed to waterway.
- Includes sweat solder kit, cover tube and wall flange.
- Double seal handle design for long life without leaks.
- Patented piston technology for superior flush volume accuracy.
- Nonhold open piston technology for accurate activation.
- For urinal installations with 3/4” top spud coupling connection.
- Can be installed for left- or right-handed users.
Specification & Views
IMGISO | DWGFrontView | DWGPlanView | DWGSideView | DXFFrontView | SpecPDFFileName | InstallationWithoutSPPDF | InteractiveSVG | InteractiveSVG | 3D3DS | 3DDWG | 3DDXF | 3DOBJ | 3DSketchup | InstallationWithoutSPPDF | 3DDWGSymbol | 3DDXFSymbol |
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page