Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
Operating with a sophisticated electronic sensor, touchless flushometers with Mach WAVE technology feature highly accurate, dependable performance. These low water consumption flushometer valves, which offer attractive options for any commercial or institutional installation, comply with the guidelines of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Activation distance is factory-set.
- Chloramine and chlorine resistance on all rubber components exposed to waterway.
- Engineered for optimal performance with KOHLER® commercial fixtures.
- 125-micron filter protects internal components.
- No external flush volume adjustment ensures water conservation.
- 24-hour automatic sentinel flush keeps trapway fresh.
- Mechanical override enables flushometer to be used manually even during a power outage.
- Powered by a 30 year/875,000 cycle hybrid energy cell.
- Less stop valve and tailpiece.
- Flushometer activates when hand is waved over electronic infrared WAVE sensor.
- Patented piston technology for superior flush volume accuracy.
- Intended for urinal installations with 3/4" (19 mm) top spud coupling connection.
Specification & Views
InstallationWithoutSPPDF | SpecPDFFileName | IMGISO | BIMRevit | 3DRevit | InteractiveSVG | InteractiveSVG | DWGFrontView | DWGPlanView | DWGSideView | DXFFrontView | DXFPlanView | DXFSideView | InstallationWithoutSPPDF |
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page