The Primme toilet flushometer valve features a simple, brass-body design and reliable piston technology to meet the demands of high-use installations. Easy to install and suitable for retrofit, this water-saving manual flush valve is compatible with KOHLER tailpiece and stop valves.
- Engineered for optimal performance with KOHLER toilets.
- Fixture-mount design.
- Résistance au chloramine sur tous les composants en caoutchouc exposés à la tuyauterie.
- Comprend un brise-vide et butée de commande.
- Conforme aux directives de l’Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Durable brass construction.
- Chloramine resistance on all rubber components exposed to waterway.
- Non-hold open piston technology for accurate activation.
- Intended for toilet installations with 1-1/2" top spud coupling connection.
- Includes vacuum breaker and control stop.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page