Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
The MasterShower diverter valve brings a new level of innovation and flexibility as a custom shower solution. When paired with compatible trim, its three-way design allows control of up to three separate components, and can also easily be configured as a two-way diverter valve.
- Diverts water flow to up to three separate components/outlets.
- Components/outlets can only be operated individually.
- Supplied as a three-way diverter valve (360 degree handle rotation) but can be configured onsite for two-way operation (120 degree handle rotation).
- Single handle operation.
- Using 1 outlet: 18 gpm flow rate at 45 psi; using 2 outlets: 20.8 gpm at 45 psi.
- One 3/4" female NPT inlet connection.
- Three 1/2" female NPT outlet connections.
- Requires additional valve/s to control On/Off operation and temperature (sold separately).
- Requires transfer/diverter valve trim (sold separately).
- Forged de-zincification-resistant brass body provides long term reliability and resistance to aggressive water conditions.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page