Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
Take showering beyond the ordinary with this 3/4-inch MasterShower thermostatic valve. When paired with compatible trim, this valve delivers a high-temperature limit stop for added safety and a high-flow rate for precise, consistent temperature control.
- High-flow thermostatic mixing valve.
- Thermostatic technology automatically maintains outlet temperature during water pressure fluctuations and/or inlet water temperature changes.
- Single handle temperature control.
- 17.2 gpm flow rate at 45 psi.
- ¾ female NPT inlet connections.
- Two ¾ female NPT outlet connections.
- Service stops with integral filters.
- Provides automatic anti-scald protection.
- Adjustable comfort setting (preset at approximately 104 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Integrated adjustable high temperature limit stop to control maximum water temperature.
- Requires volume control valve trim (sold separately).
- Requires thermostatic trim (sold separately).
- Forged de-zincification-resistant brass body provides long term reliability and resistance to aggressive water conditions.
- Advanced materials selected for resistance to seizing or attack from aggressive water conditions.
- Fully-serviceable from the front of the valve.
- Cartridge is reversible for installations where hot and cold supplies are reversed.
- Requires K-9663 twin ell (sold separately) when using a diverter spout.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page