Designed for use with PureFlo trims, this PureFlo cable bath drain features easy installation and a design that minimizes clogging through the overflow. PureFlo's modular design means you can use this PureFlo rough drain with any PureFlo handle trim kit. And the trim can be changed without behind-the-bath access, making it an easy, convenient choice for remodels or refreshing. Trim options include basic, contemporary, traditional, and Victorian designs in rotary turn or push-button styles to complement any bath decor, and are sold separately.
- For baths 21" (533 mm) to 26" (660 mm) deep from the center of the bath overflow outlet to the center of the bath drain outlet.
- 45" (1143 mm) length external cable.
- Includes drain ell, overflow ell and overflow tube.
- Flexible overflow joint conforms to various bath angles.
- No internal linkages to minimize the potential for clogging.
- Less horizontal PVC tube and tee.
- For use with any PureFlo rotary or push hand controls and pop-up drain stopper kit (sold separately).
- Schedule 40 PVC construction.
- Construction en PVC catégorie 40.
- Can be installed and tested without required trim kit.
- Above- or through-floor installation.
- Flexible overflow joint conforms to various bath angles for easy installation.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page