Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
From Kohler, a kitchen faucet that will transform how you feel about kitchen faucets — the Purist Suspend ceiling-mount kitchen faucet. It will stand out. It will be the focal point in your kitchen. And it will be a statement piece to build around. The Purist Suspend kitchen faucet mounts to your ceiling and is out of your way until you want to use it. With its seven-foot braided hose, you have the freedom to move the sprayhead around your kitchen to fill a kettle on your stove or water a potted plant on your floor, eliminating the taxing chore of lifting heavy items in and out of your sink to fill or clean. Simple on/off operation and three spray functions are controlled by a remote puck that can be moved throughout the kitchen so it’s always where you need it. The Purist Suspend ceiling-mount faucet was designed for functionality. It was designed to make your tasks easier in the kitchen. But it will also be your kitchen reimagined.
- Suspended faucet delivers a minimalist design and a clean countertop footprint.
- Swing arm rotates 180° for full sink coverage.
- Swiveling 7' (2.14 m) braided hose extends functional reach and allows for countertop pot filling.
- Aerated flow delivers a smooth, steady stream of water.
- Sweep® spray provides a wide, powerful blade of water that sweeps your dishes and sink clean.
- Pause feature temporarily stops the flow of water, allowing you to fill large cookware or water plants on the countertop instead of lifting it in and out of the sink.
- Electronic wireless remote control paired with digitally controlled thermostatic mixing valve provides precision control of water temperature and flow.
- Boost technology increases the flow rate by 30% with the press of a button.
- MasterClean™ sprayface features an easy-to-clean surface that withstands mineral buildup.
- 1.5 gpm (5.7 lpm) maximum flow rate at 60 psi (4.14 bar).
- Includes 110/240 V, 50/60 Hz power supply, wired charging dock.
- Unit must be installed parallel to existing ceiling joists for structural integrity.
- Requires zero-pitch ceiling for faucet assembly.
- Recommended ceiling height of 8 -10' ( 2.4 - 3.1 m) for optimal user experience.
- Requires placement within 26' (8 m) of faucet assembly.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page