Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
The innovative KOHLER® Rite-Temp valve system sets new standards for ease of installation, application versatility, and long-term reliability, simplifying your plumbing project and providing maximum flexibility for future changes or upgrades. This Rite-Temp valve platform uses the latest thermostatic technology to maintain precise temperature control with an exact high-temperature limit for added safety and showering comfort. Once the valve is installed, select your trim and finish from the comprehensive KOHLER design portfolio.
- Includes valve body, thermostatic cartridge, rough-in guide and mud guard.
- 1/2" Universal NPT and direct sweat inlets and outlets.
- 9 gpm (34 l/min) maximum flow rate at 45 psi.
- Single lever design cycles from off through cold to hot.
- One-piece cartridge design simplifies installation and maintenance.
- Adjustable high-temperature limit stop to control maximum water temperature.
- Requires valve trim to complete installation (sold separately).
- Thermostatic technology automatically maintains outlet temperature within +/- 3.6°F (+/- 2°C) during water pressure fluctuations.
- Designed for use in standard, back-to-back and thin wall installations.
- Valve body features integral mounting locations and symmetrical valve inlets to simplify installation.
- Cartridge is reversible for installations where hot and cold supplies are reversed.
- Rough-in guide designed for both standard and thin wall installations.
- Installed valve rough-in can be flushed and pressure-tested to 150 psi max (air or water) without cartridge by using included test cap.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page