Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
The new KOHLER Rite-Temp valve system sets new standards for ease of installation, application versatility, and long-term reliability, simplifying your plumbing project and providing maximum flexibility for future changes or upgrades. The new KOHLER Rite-Temp valve body can be ordered separately or as a complete valve and cartridge kit (K-P8304) and is available with a range of connections for different pipe materials.
- Project Pack: Supplied 12 per case.
- Includes valve body, rough-in guide, and test cap.
- 1/2" PEX Crimp (F1807 style) inlets.
- 1/2" Universal NPT & direct sweat outlets.
- Requires valve cartridge and trim to complete installation (sold separately).
- Forged de-zincification-resistant brass body provides long term reliability and resistance to aggressive water conditions.
- Designed for use in standard, back-to-back and thin wall installations.
- Valve body features integral mounting locations and symmetrical valve inlets to simplify installation.
- Rough-in guide designed for both standard and thin wall installations.
- Installed valve rough-in can be flushed and pressure tested to 150psi max (air or water) without cartridge, using K-10351 Test Cap (supplied).
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page