Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
Designed in collaboration with the chefs at Kohler's Five Diamond resort hotel, Stages meets the needs of the serious home cook. The Stages sink comes with a full array of integrated accessories to simplify the cooking and cleanup processes. The design offers a wide basin to accommodate large pots and pans, as well as a stepped side platform for prepping food or drying dishes. Handcrafted from premium quality, 16-gauge stainless steel, Stages features an engineered sound-absorption system that significantly reduces disposal and dishwashing noise.
- 48-inch minimum base cabinet width.
- Single bowl with side platform.
- Versatile design allows the side platform to be installed on right or left.
- No faucet holes.
- SilentShield® sound-absorption technology offers quieter performance.
- Includes a dishwasher-safe utensil tray.
- Includes a versatile flip tray that works as a cutting board or large tray for food prep and cleaning.
- Includes six microwave and dishwasher-safe prep bowls to maintain an organized cooking station.
- Includes a large American walnut hardwood cutting board that provides a durable work surface that is beautiful, portable, and easy to clean.
- Includes a stainless steel accessory storage rack to maintain a clutter-free sink area when accessories are not in use.
- Includes a bottom bowl rack to help protect the sink basin from daily wear.
- Works with all standard countertop thicknesses. Pairs best with 3cm countertop thickness if a flush surface between counter and cutting board is desired.
- Includes installation hardware.
- Strainer not included.
- Handcrafted from 16-gauge stainless steel.
- Premium 16-gauge stainless steel.
Specification & Views
3D3DS | 3DOBJ | 3DSketchup | 3DDWGSymbol | 3DDXFSymbol | GIFLineArt | IMGISO | IMGTOP | CutOutDXF | SpecPDFFileName | IMGDetail1 | IMGDetail2 | IMGDetail1 | IMGDetail2 | IMGDetail3 | IMGDetail4 | IMGDetail4 | IMGDetail5 | IMGDetail4 | IMGDetail2 |
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page