Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
Completely surround your body in a soothing cushion of heated massaging bubbles in this Stargaze® freestanding air bath. With airjets pushing humidified air through the water, this bath delivers a blissfully warm, invigorating full-body massage experience, while the heated surface warms your back, shoulders and neck. Made for deep soaking and relaxation, the ergonomic design lets you stretch out in full comfort. With its crisp, clean lines and fluted shroud, this versatile bath complements a wide range of bathroom styles and offers easy three-step installation.
- Bask® heated surface creates spa-like relaxation with soothing warmth on your back, shoulders, and neck.
- Three heat settings allow you to customize the surface temperature.
- 118 to 122 airjets release thousands of heated bubbles that surround and support the body in a warm massage.
- Purge cycles remove residual water from air channels after use to keep the system clean.
- Variable-speed blower lets you adjust massage intensity to 18 levels.
- Freestanding design creates a striking focal point in your bathing area.
- 17" depth offers a deep soaking experience.
- Integral lumbar support on both ends.
- Bottom surface manufactured with textured appearance.
- Wide ledge on one side is ideal for deck-mount faucet and/or handshower.
- Center drain.
- Fluted shroud.
- Built-in 600W BubbleMassage™ heater warms humidified air before it enters the bath.
- Bath includes auto purge (after bath drains) and manual purge cycles to remove residual water and keep system clean.
- Auto-shutoff timer on blower allows users to enjoy Heated BubbleMassage™ experience for 60 minutes before turning off.
- Built-in 60W electric heater included to keep bath surface warm.
- User interface: two separate electronic keypad controls for Heated BubbleMassage™ and Bask®.
- PureFlo drains are not recommended for a deck-mount faucet installation.
- 120V electrical requirement allows for easy installation with standard outlet.
- Requires two dedicated circuits.
- Remote blower motor installation required (relocation kit is included).
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page