Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
Completely surround your body in a soothing cushion of heated massaging bubbles in this Sunstruck® freestanding air bath. With airjets pushing humidified air through the water, this bath delivers a blissfully warm, invigorating full-body massage experience, while the heated surface warms your back, shoulders and neck. The oval, ergonomic design supports your body for a deep, relaxing soak. With its gracefully shaped lines and fluted shroud, this versatile bath complements a wide range of bathroom styles and offers easy three-step installation.
- Bask® heated surface creates spa-like relaxation with soothing warmth on your back, shoulders, and neck.
- Three heat settings allow you to customize the surface temperature.
- 118 to 122 airjets release thousands of heated bubbles that surround and support the body in a warm massage.
- Purge cycles remove residual water from air channels after use to keep the system clean.
- Variable-speed blower lets you adjust massage intensity to 18 levels.
- 16" depth offers a deep soaking experience.
- Integral lumbar support on both ends.
- Bottom surface manufactured with textured appearance.
- Wide ledge on one side is ideal for deck-mount faucet and/or handshower.
- Center drain.
- Fluted shroud.
- Built-in 600W BubbleMassage™ heater warms humidified air before it enters the bath.
- Bath includes auto purge (after bath drains) and manual purge cycles to remove residual water and keep system clean.
- Auto-shutoff timer on blower allows users to enjoy Heated BubbleMassage™ experience for 60 minutes before turning off.
- Built-in 60W electric heater included to keep bath surface warm.
- User interface: two separate electronic keypad controls for Heated BubbleMassage™ and Bask®.
- Freestanding design creates a striking focal point in your bathing area.
- PureFlo drains are not recommended for a deck-mount faucet installation.
- 120V electrical requirement allows for easy installation with standard outlet.
- Requires two dedicated circuits.
- Remote blower motor installation required (relocation kit is included).
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page