Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
The Wellcomme Ultra floor-mount flushometer bowl features a revolutionary flushing engine and refined aesthetic design. Measuring 15-1/4" to the top of the rim, the Wellcomme Ultra is perfect for smaller restrooms and stalls. The Ultra engine represents a breakthrough in flush performance, tolerating a wide range of water supply conditions found in R&R and new construction. This Wellcomme Ultra is listed from 1.1 to 1.6 gpf but can operate at 1.0 gpf. It performs well at every flush interval, making it uniquely effective with dual flush valves. It has been proven with all manner of valves (diaphragm, piston, manual, and electronic) from a variety of manufacturers.
- Elongated, Standard height bowl.
- Antimicrobial finish inhibits the growth of mold-, mildew-, stain-, and odor-causing bacteria on the fixture surface.
- 1-1/2" (38 mm) top spud.
- 10" x 7" (254 mm x 178 mm) water surface.
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully-glazed trapway.
- 10" or 12" (254 or 305 mm) rough-in.
- 1.1 gpf (4.2 lpf), 1.28 (4.8 lpf) or 1.6 gpf (6.0 lpf) depending on flushometer specified.
- Vitreous china.
- Designed to outperform competitors in bowl cleanliness and plug resistance.
- Maximum waste removal.
- Engineered for toilet seat cover removal.
- Excellent bowl rinse.
- Engineered to flush effectively in buildings with low supply pressure and flow.
- Maximum drain line carry at all flush volumes per ASME standard.
- 26-3/8" L x 14-7/8" W x 15-1/4" H.
- Replaces Wellcomme K-4350 and Wellworth K-4406. Height and footprint may vary.
- Siège non compris.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page