Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
An American classic, this Wellworth high-efficiency toilet tank features innovative technology for powerful, low-consumption flushing. At an economical 1.28 gallons per flush, this tank offers up to 16,500 gallons of water savings per year compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet. A protective coating on the inside of the tank helps keep moisture from condensing on the outside. This streamlined tank combines with a coordinated bowl to offer a high-efficiency flush.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Insuliner® tank liner minimizes condensation on the tank when exposed to high humidity.
- Tank locks included.
- Combines with the K-4199 bowl to create a complete K-3999-UT Highline toilet.
- Coordinates with other products in the Wellworth collection.
- S’agence aux autres produits de la collection Wellworth.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- KOHLERs canister flush valve harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flushing performance.
- Class Five® flushing technology offers virtually plug-free performance and rinsing power for a clean bowl.
- Supply line sold separately.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page