Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
An American classic, this Wellworth high-efficiency toilet tank reduces water consumption without compromising on flushing power. Its 1.28-gallon flush setting provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, making this tank an economical addition to your house. This Wellworth tank matches a coordinated bowl for a customized ensemble.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Right-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Combines with the K-4199 bowl to create a complete K-3999-RA Highline toilet.
- Combines with the K-5393 bowl to create a complete K-5481-RA Highline® toilet.
- Coordinates with other products in the Wellworth collection.
- S’agence aux autres produits de la collection Wellworth.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- KOHLERs canister flush valve harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flushing performance.
- Class Five® flushing technology offers virtually plug-free performance and rinsing power for a clean bowl.
- Supply line sold separately.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page