Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
An American classic, this Wellworth high-efficiency toilet tank reduces water consumption without compromising on flushing power. At 1.28 gallons per flush, this economical tank conserves up to 16,500 gallons of water per year compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet. Its streamlined style matches with a coordinated bowl for a complete toilet.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Combines with the K-4197 bowl to create a complete K-3577 Wellworth toilet.
- Combines with the K-5393 bowl to create a complete K-5296 Highline® toilet.
- Coordinates with other products in the Wellworth collection.
- S’agence aux autres produits de la collection Wellworth.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- KOHLERs canister flush valve harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flushing performance.
- Class Five® flushing technology offers virtually plug-free performance and rinsing power for a clean bowl.
- Supply line sold separately.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page