Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
An industry standard since 1936, the Wellworth toilet offers an iconic, streamlined design. With a 1.28-gallon flush and space-saving round-front bowl, this Wellworth high-efficiency toilet features outstanding performance while remaining economical in its water usage, saving over 16,500 gallons of water per year compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet.
- Two-piece design.
- Round-front bowl offers an ideal solution for smaller bathrooms and powder rooms.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Combination consists of the K-4467 tank and the K-4197 bowl.
- Coordinates with other products in the Wellworth collection.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- KOHLERs canister flush valve harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flushing performance.
- Class Five® flushing technology offers virtually plug-free performance and rinsing power for a clean bowl.
- Standard 12" (305 mm) rough-in.
- Three-bolt quick-connect installation.
- Seat and supply line sold separately.
Specification & Views
3D3DS | 3DOBJ | 3DSketchup | 3DDWGSymbol | 3DDXFSymbol | GIFLineArt | IMGISO | IMGTOP | 3DRevit | SpecPDFFileName | DWGFrontView | DWGPlanView | DWGSideView | DXFFrontView | DXFPlanView | DXFSideView | InteractiveSVG | 3DDWG | BIMRevit | YouTubeVideo | YouTubeInstallVideo | YouTubeInstallVideoAlt | 3DDXF | InstallationWithoutSPPDF |
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page