Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
An industry standard since 1936, the Wellworth toilet offers an iconic, streamlined design. With a 1.28-gallon flush and space-saving round-front bowl, this Wellworth high-efficiency toilet features outstanding performance while remaining economical in its water usage, saving over 16,500 gallons of water per year compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet.
- Two-piece design.
- Round-front bowl offers an ideal solution for smaller baths and powder rooms.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever.
- Combination consists of the K-4841 tank and the K-4197 bowl.
- Coordinates with other products in the Wellworth collection.
- Single-flush gravity uses the force of gravity and a precision-engineered tank, bowl, and trapway to create a strong siphon during flushing.
- KOHLERs canister flush valve harnesses the natural force of gravity and optimizes flushing performance.
- Class Five® flushing technology offers virtually plug-free performance and rinsing power for a clean bowl.
- Three-bolt quick-connect installation.
- Seat and supply line sold separately.
- Siège et tuyau d’alimentation non compris.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page