- Buyer agrees to pay in advance a $750 Design Plan fee set up by Seller in the quote and have that fee discounted from the final quote if Buyer orders $12,000 or more in products from our store.
- Design Plans consist of three (3) meetings with our Design Consultant (“Consultant”) for one (1) space (Kitchen or Bathroom). From these meetings the Consultant will perform two (2) Design options to be reviewed (“Reviewing Process”) by Buyer either in-store or via digital-meeting prior to the order of the products. After the reviewing process, Buyer may request in writing one extra Design, which Seller may provide. Up to one round of revisions of the sourcing presentation is included. Any additional revisions will be available at extra cost. Major modifications to design including but not limited to fixtures, faucets, colors, size, will be considered an additional Design option. Seller will supply proofs and PDF files as appropriate for printing, or other graphic files as detailed in the job scope or requested once order is finalized and accepted by Buyer.
- Design Plans additionally include one (1) budget guide, one (1) in-home measuring service, if requested, one (1) design concept (Elevations only apply for kitchens), a personalized portfolio including concept plan, personalized product selection, color direction, and finish samples.
- Design Plans are non-refundable after being invoiced and must be paid in advance by Buyer.
- Buyer must provide information to Seller during the first week of the contract, and Buyer acknowledges that contract will have a timeframe of 45 days from the Reviewing Process. After the 45 days period, contract between Buyer and Seller will expire.
- In-home measurements or In-house appointments are only available within an area of 30 miles from the Kohler Signature Store by GROF USA located at 7626 Old Georgetown Road, MD. 20814.
- Charges for design work do not cover the release of our copyright design source files or other source files or raw code; if the Client requires these files for transfer to an in-house or other designer, they will be subject to a separate quotation or ‘buy-out’ charge.
- Electronic Signature and Contracts. Your use of the Services includes the ability to make purchases electronically. You acknowledge that your electronic submissions constitute your intent to promptly pay for all such purchases. Your agreement and intent to be bound by electronic submissions applies to all records relating to all transactions you enter into in connection to the Service, including, without limitation and to the full extent allowed by law, notices of cancellation, policies, contracts, amendments and otherwise.
What you get