Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
A redesign of the Kingston bowl, the Kingston Ultra is an all-purpose flushometer bowl with robust flushing capability. The redesign replaces the flushing engine with the Ultra platform, allowing this bowl to operate at 1.0 to 1.6 gpf. This platform delivers strong performance even at lower than anticipated incoming water pressure or flow. The Kingston Ultra comes paired with a UL-listed Mach touchless flushometer with Tripoint technology. Together, the bowl and flushometer deliver strong performance to meet demanding commercial restroom needs. This redesign also introduces a more contemporary aesthetic to compliment any décor. The toilet’s footprint is designed to cover the current Kingston footprint and all major wall-mount toilets on the market.
- Fixture and touchless flushometer combination is engineered for optimal performance.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully glazed trapway.
- 11" x 8-1/4" (279 mm x 210 mm) water surface.
- 1.0 gpf (3.8 lpf).
- Flush valve activation distance is factory-set.
- No external flush volume adjustment ensures water conservation.
- 24-hour automatic sentinel flush keeps trapway fresh.
- Mechanical override enables flushometer to be used manually even during a power outage.
- Chloramine and chlorine resistance on all rubber components exposed to waterway.
- Locking stop cap provides protection against vandalism.
- Powered by 1.5V AA lithium batteries.
- For this combination, order K-84325 bowl and K-10TD00K10 flushometer.
- Electronic infrared sensor with Tripoint® technology for accurate activation.
- Designed to outperform competitors in bowl cleanliness and plug resistance.
- Seat sold separately.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page