Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
The Wellcomme Ultra floor-mount flushometer bowl features a revolutionary flushing engine and refined aesthetic design. Measuring 15-1/4" to the top of the rim, the Wellcomme Ultra is perfect for smaller restrooms and stalls. The Ultra engine represents a breakthrough in flush performance, tolerating a wide range of water supply conditions found in both remodels and new construction. This Wellcomme Ultra is listed from 1.1 to 1.6 gpf, and performs well at every flush interval, making it uniquely effective with dual flush valves. It has been proven with all manner of valves (diaphragm, piston, manual, and electronic) from a variety of manufacturers, and comes paired with a UL-listed Mach touchless flushometer with Tripoint technology. Together, the bowl and flushometer deliver strong performance to meet demanding commercial restroom needs.
- Fixture and touchless flushometer combination is engineered for optimal performance.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- 2-1/8" (54 mm) fully glazed trapway.
- 10" x 7" (254 mm x 178 mm) water surface.
- 10" or 12" (254 or 305 mm) rough-in.
- 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf).
- Flush valve activation distance is factory-set.
- No external flush volume adjustment ensures water conservation.
- 24-hour automatic sentinel flush keeps trapway fresh.
- Mechanical override enables flushometer to be used manually even during a power outage.
- Chloramine and chlorine resistance on all rubber components exposed to waterway.
- Locking stop cap provides protection against vandalism.
- Powered by a 30 year/875,000 cycle hybrid energy cell.
- For this combination, order K-96053 bowl and K-10TH00N10 flushometer.
- Electronic infrared sensor with Tripoint® technology for accurate activation.
- Designed to outperform competitors in bowl cleanliness and plug resistance.
- Seat sold separately.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page