Let's design your dream Space. Collaborate with a designer today
The newly redesigned Bardon high-efficiency urinal provides flexible flushing options along with a bold new contemporary look. The Bardon operates in the range from 0.125 to 1.0 gpf. When paired with a 0.125 gpf Mach Tripoint touchless flushometer, this urinal is ideal for water conservation installations, and qualifies as a High-Efficiency Urinal (HEU) that can help a building earn Water Efficiency points in the LEED® Green Building Rating System.
- Fixture and touchless flushometer combination is engineered for optimal performance.
- Washout urinal.
- Includes anti-backsplash wall.
- 1 pint or 0.125 gpf (0.47 lpf).
- 3/4" (19 mm) top spud.
- Flush valve activation distance is factory-set.
- No external flush volume adjustment ensures water conservation.
- 24-hour automatic sentinel flush keeps trapway fresh.
- Mechanical override enables flushometer to be used manually even during a power outage.
- Chloramine and chlorine resistance on all rubber components exposed to waterway.
- Locking stop cap provides protection against vandalism.
- 125-micron filter protects internal components.
- High back pressure vacuum breaker.
- Powered by 1.5V AA lithium batteries.
- For this combination, order K-4991-ET urinal and K-10UD00D20 flushometer.
- Electronic infrared sensor with Tripoint® technology for accurate activation.
- Patented piston technology for superior flush volume accuracy.
Specification & Views
For Shipping and Return policy refer to our Help Page